Saturday, February 17, 2018

Cool Cat, Warm Day, a play on the Montly Theme



Happy Caturday!  
Today at Splitcoaststampers, Stacy picked a floral site to inspire us.  You can check out the challenge at IC637.

I chose THIS photo for my inspiration.  I wanted to play with this sweet "Sitting Here" set by SU! (demonstrator Lydia Fiedler) which I bought in the fall but had not inked yet.  My garden seating is a swing instead of a chair as in the photo and I added a few extras, like the kitty and bird!  I used the color of the flowers in the photo for the pillows and the flowers in the flower pot.  


I am also playing along with this month's Dirty Dozen theme sketch at Splitcoaststampers.  The theme this month is "Cold Hands Warm Heart".  I have a warm spring day, warm colored pillows and flowers along with one very Cool cat and a cool blue sky.  

Thanks for visiting today!


4 comments:

  1. Ah, sweet Angie, this is one of the sweetest cards you've made! I absolutely love this darling scene, and your coloring is beautiful! Love the perfect DP and simple layout! Stunning!! Sunny hugs, sweet friend! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really like this scene...just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute Angie! What a fun scene with the cat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card - I am very partial to cats, so a cool cat on a warm day (we are currently having HOT days) is wonderful
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Posies & More - Day 2 of IO March Release & Hop

Today is day two of the March Impression Obsession Release & Hop. First, I am featuring these pretty Layered Posies . This set is fun be...