Sunday, March 11, 2018

Featured Stamper - Denise!


It's not often that I have a blog post on Sunday but today is special!  The owner of The Project Bin is the Featured Stamper over at Splitcoaststampers this week!

In honor of her special week, Denise has a gift for all of us!  She is offering 20% off at The Project Bin  online store all week!!! Just use the following code at checkout for the discount:
featuredstamper

For my card today I chose THIS card of Denise's to CASE (copy and share everything).  I loved her card when I saw it on The Project Bin blog so I was super excited to CASE it!  I kept Denise's layout, used floral paper as she did but kept my card to just the white, yellow and gray.  I added a doily behind my focal image. I ended up leaving off the flowers because I didn't have any that looked right.  I stamped the sentiments just as Denise did but I dropped the "I" in the "I love you" sentiment because this will be from all of our family.

It was such a pleasure to be able to CASE Denise's card.  It made for a quick and easy card.  

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking a look today and don't forget to go shop!!! :)


1 comment:

  1. Love the yellow in this gorgeous card Angie - and the punny sentiment is such fun
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Cheers!

Hello, this week at the Free 4 All Challenge we are adding Five Dots!   These can be enamel dots, sequins, hand-drawn, stamped, gems, pearls...