Saturday, March 31, 2018

Feline Happy

Happy Caturday!!!

Saturdays are my happy day.  I love hostessing or just joining in with the Inspiration Challenge at Splitcoaststampers on Saturdays.  This week Anne has chosen Signals to inspire us for the IC643 challenge.  Right off the bat I found two fabulous kitty inspirations.  Funny thing I had a stamped image and stamp that was perfect for both inspiration pieces and they were both given to me by my sweet friend Jan. 

I ended up choosing the Personalized Cat Print for my inspiration.


For my sentiment, I chose one from the Sophisticated Sentiments rubber stamp set by Red Rubber Designs.



This week Simon Says Stamp Wednesday blog is an Anything Goes Challenge with a showcase of Stampendous stamps.  This striking kitty is a Stampendous image called Feline Curious.

Thanks so very much for stopping by today!!!!

6 comments:

  1. OH what a magnificent card Angie - love, love, love it!!! [you would never guess I am a cat person ;-)]
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the kitty - beautifully shaded - great card

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's absolutely beautiful. Well done

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card! So beautifully colored! Thank you for the nice comments on my blog.
    I did NOT know that you were in an auto accident! So sorry to hear that! Hope all is fine now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Angie :-) the little kitty s so cute and so beautifully coloured, the CAS design and sentiment are perfect too. I have 7 cats + a couple who join us for breakfast and dinner so I am definitely a cat lover :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like your work - beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Cheers!

Hello, this week at the Free 4 All Challenge we are adding Five Dots!   These can be enamel dots, sequins, hand-drawn, stamped, gems, pearls...