Monday, October 31, 2011

CC04  Ippity Chick Sketch challenge: Flowery Thanks
 

FEATURED PEEP!!!!


I made this card for a  friend. We went on a get-away weekend. It was a lovely weekend.

I used the Martha Stewart Bangle Chain Double Edge Punch I bought this weekend!

I used my first chick challenge (CC04 as my inspiration. The stamp set is "Kissmas and & Mistletoe". I used the Emboss Resist technique on both the image and the sentiment.



Stamps: Unity Kissmas and Mistletoe 
Paper: K&co. Watercolor Bouquet
Ink: Versamark Watermark, Colorbox 
Accessories: Martha Stewart "bangle Chain" double edge punch 
Techniques: Emboss Resist

CCO4 IPPITY CHICK CHALLENGE

7 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! Love the bangle chain punch border...there are too many awesome punches out there! Can't go clear acrylic with those!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Angie, i love your take on the sketch. The little scallops on the circle instead of all the way across. You have a real "eye" . I want that punch!!!! This is the first i've ever seen it used, I was like, hmmmm is that a new spell binder die?? Lookin' good! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful thank you card! Love the technique you used and the new MS punch! Very pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is so pretty and your new punch is perfect for this card sketch! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! That punch is great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely card with that emboss resist technique Angie! Great color scheme and now I've gotta have that punch! *smile* Thanks for joining us at Chick Challenges!

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Growing In Unity Blog Hop

Some of us had the chance to be Growing In Unity Girls over the past few months and today we invite you to hop along with us for a ch...