CPS Sketch #238
I made this for my mother who is having foot surgery on Friday....but I might just have to make another for my daughter's teacher!
This card shouldn't have taken me so long to make....but I am still a beginner!! I cut out 2 other "strip" DP before I realized this yellow dotted one should be used for the strips!
Recipe:
SU Language of Friendship Stamp set
Martha Stewart Triple Butterfly punch
Memento Rich Chocolate ink
SU Whisper white and Kand CO. Watercolor Bouquet
Wednesday, October 5, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Handmade Holiday Collection - SMD October Release
Hello, crafty friends! It's release day at SweetMissDaisy Designs , and this October collection is filled with holiday magic! From cha...
-
Hello! I am so excited because today Unity Stamp Company and My Sweet Petunia (the maker of the MISTI) are teaming up for a fun hop...
-
Welcome to the Impression Obsession Fall Die Release Celebration! Check the end of this post for all the Hop details! There is somet...

It's beautiful! And welcome to blog land, just noticed your link in your post!
ReplyDelete