Saturday, October 1, 2011
It's a BEAUTIFUL fall Saturday morning so I thought I would do some stamping. I used the inspiration challenge over at SCS as my starting point for this birthday card for my friend Debbie. I am not sure if I should take off the pearls on the flowers or put pearls on ALL the flowers. I tucked brown punched butterfly silhouettes behind each of the butterflies. I think it helps them stand out. I used Versamark watermark stamp for the stems. The stem stamp is from Stampendous Encouraging words. Clear stamps are great...That is just one stem and I repositioned it on the block to make the stems interesting!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Handmade Holiday Collection - SMD October Release
Hello, crafty friends! It's release day at SweetMissDaisy Designs , and this October collection is filled with holiday magic! From cha...
-
Hello! I am so excited because today Unity Stamp Company and My Sweet Petunia (the maker of the MISTI) are teaming up for a fun hop...
-
Welcome to the Impression Obsession Fall Die Release Celebration! Check the end of this post for all the Hop details! There is somet...

great card and nice to visit your blog.
ReplyDelete