Monday, December 17, 2012

MFP a Heinrich Co. December Feature Presentation

Good morning!!!!  We have a fun week planned at MFP a Heinrich Co. including Special sets, FOSTV challenge and December blog hop so I hope you will stop by every day and see what's new!!!

Today I get to share the Special stamp set and the min stamp set.

First up is "You've Got Style".  This is a super cute set for that stylish friend in your life!!!

Ok, so I have to warn you....my FAVE gift giving item this season is a post-it note pad in a pretty holder.   The post it note holders are a fun addition to a gift so you are going to see quite a few of these from me this week as I have been including these in many gift bags! 


Group shot

I actually had to go back and rephotograph this card because when I was done with the note holder I realized fancy shoes and purse such as these must have bling! The flourish and card stock look black but it's actually a lovely dark blue.


A close up of the bling on the shoes and purse.

The post it note holder has plenty of bling on it too!

A view to see how the post-it note sits inside the cover.

The second set I have to share with you is this month's mini, "Recipe Completer". 



Here is a close up of the card.  I used the weekly sketch challenge at Splitcoaststampers  SC414 for my design.  I changed it up a bit turning my card sideways and I left off the circle so we could see the fun kitchen DP.

                     

I included my FAVORITE  chocolate frosting recipe as the inside of my card.  If you are in the habit of buying chocolate frosting off the grocery store shelf, I give you fair warning, if you try this recipe you won't ever be able to eat store bought again!
A close up of the post it note cover.

Thanks so much for looking!  I hope you will hop on over to Speedy Fox & Friends and check out what my teammates have to share with you today!


You've Got Style

Recipe Completer 



Supplies for "You've Got Style":  Paper: MME Moments, MFP 140lb Premium White, MFT Nightshift Blue.  Acces: Spellbinders Lacey Circles and Splendid Circles, MFT Medium Fancy Flourish.

Supplies for Recipe Completer: Paper: MFP 140lb Premium White, BasicGrey Paper Cottage.  Acces: Fiskars scallop border punch, Sizzix Flower Vine EF

2 comments:

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Pop the Bubbly for IO Team Favorites

 "Pop the Bubbly" is a fun sentiment and included in the Wine Sayings stamp set .  This is a sweet set for celebrations regardless...