Monday, December 17, 2012

FOSTV 51- Happy Holidays

To view the sneak peek of MFP a HC Special set and mini set scroll down.  

Welcome to this week's FOSTV challenge!  This week's challenge is "Happy Holidays".   You can find all the information and  the DT inspiration HERE .  


I kept my card fairly simple.  I was playing just a little bit over at Splitcoaststampers this weekend and one of their VSN challenges was a photo inspiration of a traditional Christmas look so this is what I came up with.   I just keep going back to the stamp set "Winter Scenes" for my Christmas cards this year and that is where I found my sentiment! 




Thanks for looking and have a great week!!!!!

Supplies used: Paper: MFP a HC 140lb Premium White, DCWV The first Noel.  Acces: EF Paper Studio A2 Quatrefoil, MFT Die-namics Winter Wreath

5 comments:

  1. love your card...its beautiful, simple and elegant... love this team... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angie I just love the simple elegance of this card. Happy Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angie I love your beautiful card! The embossing really looks elegant with all the white the wreath really pops. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card. I love the flourishes you used for the wreath

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Pop the Bubbly for IO Team Favorites

 "Pop the Bubbly" is a fun sentiment and included in the Wine Sayings stamp set .  This is a sweet set for celebrations regardless...