Thursday, September 24, 2015

Fall is Here with Red Rubber Designs

  
Happy Thursday to you!  

Today it's my turn to share a creation on Red Rubber Designs Blog so I have just a peek to share with you here on my blog.

Here's a little snippet of the beautifully etched Yester Years rubber stamp. 


Now, I hope you will hop on over to Red Rubber Designs Blog to view the entire card and let me know what you think!

You can find New Arrivals and  Yester Years stamp sets, along with many past favorites in the Red Rubber Designs Online Store.

Thanks so much for stopping by!



5 comments:

  1. Love the peek, but the full reveal is not up on the other blog yet.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful. it looks like a wonderful old water color painting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking good. This sneak peek is very intriguing. Looks like some great stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi sweet friend...dirty dozen sister!! Just had to pop in and see what you are up to and let you know that you are being thought of!!

    I checked out your card and left a comment there. Beautiful card and coloring my friend!
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Pop the Bubbly for IO Team Favorites

 "Pop the Bubbly" is a fun sentiment and included in the Wine Sayings stamp set .  This is a sweet set for celebrations regardless...