Saturday, May 25, 2019

Quite Extraordinary

  There are so many reasons to love Saturday and one of them is the Inspiration Challenge at SCS.  This week Brenda is taking us to a wonderful furniture store for our inspiration.  I found this beautiful wall decor and it made me think of this fabulous quote by CS Lewis.

When I first saw this sentiment from the Impression Obsession "Quotes" category, I thought of all the beautiful hikes and backpacking trips my husband and I have taken.  Even though this makes me think of hiking it was particularly fitting this week.

We celebrated our daughter's graduation on Thursday night.  Fortunately, it didn't rain but the heat was intense. Despite the heat, this week has had quite an extraordinary effect on me.  The trees seemed greener, the sun was hotter and the clouds were puffier!  







5 comments:

  1. What a lovely card Angie, and a fabulous quote - love CS Lewis! Your background is gorgeous
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. great sentiment for that creative background. we love the puffy clouds and blue skies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simple and elegant card.. love the sentiment..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Angie what a gorgeous background to showcase the quote just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Pop the Bubbly for IO Team Favorites

 "Pop the Bubbly" is a fun sentiment and included in the Wine Sayings stamp set .  This is a sweet set for celebrations regardless...