Monday, May 20, 2019

Impression Obsession Die Cut Obsession - Umm...hi!

 Today is Die Cut Obsession day at Impression Obsession!  The team has new Impression Obsession die projects to share. So hop on over to the Impression Obsession Blog for links to all the participant's posts.

My card came together by pulling out previously created elements. I die cut the background from a previously created piece with Dioxide inks. The Llama had been created for another card a few weeks ago but set aside and the flowers had also been die cut from white cardstock and placed in a bag for a future project.

While putting the parts of this card together I chatted with my sister via text. When I got stuck I snapped pics of what I was doing and she gave me some feedback. Fun times!




Today's Featured Dies:


Stamp: 

    



I am entering this in the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: Stitches - I used the Stitched background die cut.  
Thanks so much for stopping by!

11 comments:

  1. Too cute! I love all of the llamas that are popping up everywhere these days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Umm - cute card! So glad to have found you through the SSS Stitches challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an adorable llama! I love the soft colours, and the background is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really sweet card! I liked the flowers on the llama's head and the "Umm...Hi" sentiment. Thank you for sharing these die ideas from IO. Brenda West

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute llama card! My BFF lives in another state and I text her pics of cards in progress for opinions all the time, except when they are for her :-) She usually tells me I can send them all to her anyway though, especially when I'm making one for fun and not for a specific purpose.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What fun to be able to craft with your sister, and from a distance!! This card is such a sweet and fun one Angie
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! Love the llama and the little flowers! Pretty colors and details!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness. I'm so glad you dropped by my blog cos it gave me a chance to spot your gorgeous card. I llove llamas and this one is adorable. Thanks for dropping by and for the lovely comment as well. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  9. Now I'm following cos you got so much great stuff to look at and don't know why I wasn't already. Hugz

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Pop the Bubbly for IO Team Favorites

 "Pop the Bubbly" is a fun sentiment and included in the Wine Sayings stamp set .  This is a sweet set for celebrations regardless...