Monday, March 16, 2020

Keeping it Light

The CAS Challenge at SCS this is week is Bunnies or Chicks.  Therefore, I am keeping it light with bright chicks on this very strange Monday!   I think they are going to make you smile and that is really what we need right now.  Bright smiles and faith! 

 Easter will be here before we know it so now is a great time to create Easter cards and encourage our spirits with the promise of the newness of life!

For my Clean and Simple card, I used the super fun Whimsical Round Windows Die and the adorable Egglet!


 Enjoy some of those home pastimes you never have time for!
 Stay Safe! 

Psalm 94:19
When doubts filled my mind,
    your comfort gave me renewed hope and cheer. NLT


Whimsical Round Windows     Egglet

2 comments:

  1. Oh what a fun and fabulous card Angie, and thank you for the scripture reminder - have you seen the Faith over Fear challenge at Sweet n Sassy?
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a smile inducingly delightful Easter make! Love the wonderfully wonky shaped stitched circles. They work awesomely here and I can quickly imagine scores of other fun uses for that die as well.

    Autumn Zenith 🎃 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Cheers!

Hello, this week at the Free 4 All Challenge we are adding Five Dots!   These can be enamel dots, sequins, hand-drawn, stamped, gems, pearls...