Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Happy Anniversary!

Hello!  I can't believe it's Wednesday already but it is so that means it's time for Watercolor Wednesday at Splitcoaststampers!  This week we are painting champagne glasses!  I really want to give this another try.  I had one completed when my son asked for a little help with a project that ended up taking two hours!  When I came back to my very pink champagne I decided to get artsy and add a watercolor splash in the background.  I have painted watercolor splashes before but this time it turned out TERRIBLE!  Since I had to start all over again just a couple of hours before the deadline, I really had no time to try a third time but I enjoyed this project so much I can't wait to try again.  


Here are the supplies I used:




2 comments:

  1. A lovely painting Angie, and way better than I could ever do!!
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have read your blog it is very helpful for me. I want to say thanks to you. I have bookmark your site for future updates. Alan Parsons

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Pop the Bubbly for IO Team Favorites

 "Pop the Bubbly" is a fun sentiment and included in the Wine Sayings stamp set .  This is a sweet set for celebrations regardless...