Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Watercolor Wednesday Doodle

Hello!  It's Watercolor Wednesday at Splitcoaststampers and we are painting abstracts and doodling.  I painted an abstract with Daniel Smith, Cerulean Blue, Phthalo Blue, and Pthalo Green.  It sort of ended up looking like an alien. But maybe I had aliens on the brain because my husband and I watched, Tomorrow War this weekend.  By the time I doodled over the watercolor the alien disappeared.  I am not happy with my doodles.  I need a thinner gold pen but I used what I had.  I finished off the card with the Thank You die from Impression Obsession.

Thanks so much for stopping by!






3 comments:

  1. Love this Angie - the colours are gorgeous as are your gold doodled leaves.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty - has an underwater feel to it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooohh, Angie, this is dazzlingly beautiful! So chic and glam, gorgeous and inspiring!

    Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Sweet Friend - Impression Obsession Team Favorites

Hello!  This week we are sharing Team Favorites at Impression Obsession!  I just love the Sweet as Honey stamp and Coordinating Die Set !  ...