Thursday, February 17, 2022

So Little Time & a Sticky Mat Tip

Hello!  I am on the My Sweet Petunia Blog today featuring this card and a Sticky Mat Tip!  Head on over to the blog for the tip.  

Today's card features the Acetate Smooshing Technique.  This is one of my favorite ways to color a background stamp.  First, stamp distress inks on acetate.  Next, spritz with water. Lastly, tap the inky acetate onto the cardstock.  This technique is a favorite as it gives a bit more control over where the ink lands!  

Below, I have linked all the items I used today.  Make sure to check out the MISTI blog linked above for today's Tips & Tricks! 


 

3 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! I like the soft colors and thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Angie - love the background colours and the wonderful stamp over it.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card and use of background smooshing. I adore the super fun tie dye-esque look that this technique often creates.

    Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Happy Graduation

This week, we are creating "happy" cards for the Free 4 All challenge at SCS . I used new IO products to make my Happy Graduation ...