Monday, February 28, 2022

From the Heart for Old is New Day


 Hello, today the Impression Obsession team is showcasing older stamps and dies in a new way!

This month's Old is New post is from the heart.  Since I have pulled out all the stops to share several cards, I will not keep you waiting!

First up you are on my Heart & Mind.  I randomly stamped the Brush Heart for the background.  I used the Stitched Tag and added the small tags from the Tags with Tags set.  


Secondly, I have Blessings in blue.  To create the gorgeous background I added Distress Oxide inks to the Leather kaleidoscope background stamp and spritzed with water.


Next, I call this Savage Respect.  Each word was individually stamped to create this card.  The stamps are perfect for journaling as well as various other creative projects.  I added three dragonflies to finish this off.  


Lastly, I made a card from the heart to work out some emotions.  The sweet girl is Dream Big and the sentiment is Stay Strong.



I hope you enjoyed viewing these projects showcasing stamps from last year!  Now don't forget to hop on over to the Impression Obsession Blog and check out what the rest of the team has created for OLD is NEW Day!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful, beautiful work Angie - love them all, especially the last one. I trust the making of it was cathartic and you felt better afterwards
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been busy! (and I have missed seeing so many of your beautiful cards) I'm trying to play catch up...don't want to miss any of them...smile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a radiantly lovely bust of colour across the field here, dear Angie. They cards sing out with the spirit and warmth of spring's return, and are a welcome reminder to those of us still waiting for that to happen that we really do not have very long to go at this point.

    Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Happy Graduation

This week, we are creating "happy" cards for the Free 4 All challenge at SCS . I used new IO products to make my Happy Graduation ...