Wednesday, February 23, 2022

Dandelion Dreams in Watercolor

 Hello!  It's Watercolor Wednesday and I am hosting this week.  I have chosen a fun tutorial from Whitehouse Art.  

Full disclosure, I tried to follow Lisa's tutorial three times and just couldn't get the hang of the dandelion.  I think I was getting closer and would love to practice some more when I didn't have a time limit set for myself.  For this fourth try, I used a stamp in very light Fade Out ink for the outline of my dandelion.  The sentiment stamp is from Impression Obsession: Joy.

Thanks so much for stopping by!



4 comments:

  1. Stunning work Angie - love your colours and how you have used the image
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mesmerizingly gorgeous! Practice must make perfect, as the fourth attempt is nothing short of sublime, dear Angie.

    Truly, truly lovely celebration of one of the sunny season's most iconic garden and meadow friends.

    Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Peel Better Soon

This week at SCS, we are embossing or stamping on patterned paper for the Free 4 All. On my card, I did both!  I used the lovely Citrus Col...