Saturday, April 30, 2022

May Fan Club Christmas Challenge

Happy May 1st!  It's time for a new Fan Club Christmas Challenge at Splitcoaststampers.  Sadly, this darling "Hanging an Ornament" image has been retired.  She is one of my favorite stamps!  I masked her off and added her sister. I also masked off part of the Merry Christmas sentiment from the Inside Quotes: Christmas by PFS. (by the way, it's on sale!) 

I wonder if you can tell what my inspiration was for this card!   


Thanks so much for dropping by!  

 

3 comments:

  1. Very sweet. My fave Christmas movie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun image and so well done with the masking. Really cute Christmas card

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are not words enough to convey just how much I ADORE this brilliantly creative White Christmas inspired holiday greeting.

    That movie played a poignant role in shaping my lifelong passion for all things vintage - especially clothing and movies - that took hold when I was but a few years old. I recreated that very scene (albeit solo) a zillion times a little girl and still know every word of "Sisters" by heart.

    No word of a lie, I think this is my favourite handmade Christmas card that I have ever seen. You knocked it out of the ballpark here, my dear friend!

    Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Sweet Friend - Impression Obsession Team Favorites

Hello!  This week we are sharing Team Favorites at Impression Obsession!  I just love the Sweet as Honey stamp and Coordinating Die Set !  ...