Tuesday, September 27, 2022

Happy Fall

It's Watercolor Wednesday and we are painting warm gold wreaths this week.  I am going with my first attempt this time as we are very busy at our house preparing for a wedding!  Overall, I love this wreath.  It has a few leaves I am not happy with but the experience was very relaxing.  I can't wait to paint more. After painting my wreath, I used the Mini MISTI to add a sentiment from Fall Sayings by IO.  I find the MISTI to be invaluable when stamping on watercolor paper!

 If you would like to join us stop by the Watercolor Challenge at SCS!


Thanks so much for stopping by and taking a look!





1 comment:

  1. A beautiful card Angie - enjoy the wedding preparations, they are so special
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Sweet Friend - Impression Obsession Team Favorites

Hello!  This week we are sharing Team Favorites at Impression Obsession!  I just love the Sweet as Honey stamp and Coordinating Die Set !  ...