Wednesday, September 7, 2022

Keeping It Simple for Watercolor Wednesday

Hello, for Watercolor Wednesday this week Kia is encouraging us to "keep it simple" by painting a stamped image.  She has selected a lovely video by Lydia Fiedler to inspire us.  In the video, Lydia is painting a Pooh image so I decided to use a Pooh image from the new IO Limited Edition September Kit. There are the sweetest sentiments included in the set and I think I will stamp one on the inside but I decided I just didn't want to interrupt my sky with a sentiment.  


Thanks for stopping by!  

 

1 comment:

  1. Beautifully painted background and image Angie - a gorgeous card!! It's hard sometimes not to put a sentiment on the outside of our cards :)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Sweet Friend - Impression Obsession Team Favorites

Hello!  This week we are sharing Team Favorites at Impression Obsession!  I just love the Sweet as Honey stamp and Coordinating Die Set !  ...