Monday, September 5, 2022

A Sweet Halloween for IO Theme Day

Hello, this month's Theme Day at IO is Halloween!  I decided to use this year's Spooky Day Set and make that ghost wobble!  I also added a trio of Tiny Flowers in the color of candy corn for a sweet ghost!  The paper is from Autumn Scenes and die cut with the versatile Stitched SL Layers 2. 
 

Watch it wobble!

Stop by the Impression Obsession Blog for a complete list of designers participating in this month's theme!


Thanks so much for stopping by!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Keep it Cozy - Cute Christmas Cat Card

 Hello, friends! I have a fun and cozy handmade Christmas card to share today. Since it’s the first day of the month, that means it’s time f...