Monday, June 17, 2024

Dogs & Cats for IO Product Focus - Dies

Hi! The IO Product Focus this month is Dies.  I love how die cuts add beauty and interest to projects. 

My first card features a 3 layered stenciled background for the new beautiful cat. Listed below is a list of products used. 



I can't show off the cute cat without featuring the handsome dog! Here you go dog lovers, a beautiful dog silhouette!  




Stop by the Impression Obsession blog for a list of all the DT members showing off their die cuts!


Thanks so much for looking!  

 

1 comment:

  1. Kitty card is very pretty in lovely colours and the dog stands proud on your 2nd card - great!

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Awesome Friends - IO July Team Favorites

The IO Team is sharing favorites this week!    I enjoyed using the Flippin Awesome Stamp Set , Coordinating Die Set , and the Stars Paper t...