Thursday, June 20, 2024

National Arizona Day

This week for the Free 4 All Challenge we are featuring National Arizona Day as our challenge!  We can use anything that makes us think of Arizona.  Traditional Southwest colors, landscapes, icons, etc. The challenges at Splitcoaststampers are free to play, I would love to see your take on the challenge!  

For my card I made a background with colors I think of as southwest colors.  I also used the deer from the Southwest Icons Die Set.  This card was given to my husband for Father's Day. He planned amazing trips to Arizona and Utah when our kids were still at home!  Happy memories.  

Items Used:



Thanks for looking!  

 

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card, lovely memories

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card Angie - love your background colours!!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Just the Two of Us

Hi!  I am on the MISTI blog today with a fun stencil hack!  Stop by the blog for all the details!     Here is what I used to make this: **C...