Monday, June 24, 2024

Awesome Friends - IO July Team Favorites

The IO Team is sharing favorites this week! 

  I enjoyed using the Flippin Awesome Stamp Set, Coordinating Die Set, and the Stars Paper to make a summer-themed card. I placed all the elements on a Tattered Tag. I love all the different looks that can be achieved with tags and coordinating image dies!

 For a look at what is new this month at Impression Obsession click HERE




Stop by the Impression Obsession Blog for a list of DT Favorites!

Thanks for looking and try to stay cool during this hot spell!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Oh What Fun - IO Holiday Cards & Tags

 Hello! This month's theme is Holiday Cards & Tags.  I have a card to share.  I used the super sweet Oh What Fun set .  I created a ...