Monday, October 7, 2024

Bring Your Own Sunshine - Designer's Choice

Hello! It's Designer's Choice day at Impression Obsession and I have chosen the lovely Sunflower Season stamp set.

In my early childhood, we lived in Kansas. I fondly remember walking to and from school and seeing all the pretty sunflowers peeping over fences. My sister recently moved closer to our childhood state and now grows sunflowers! I didn't realize that we both shared a love of sunflowers.

Here is what I used to show off my love for sunflowers.

Shop the entire store (except the September Release) at 40% off!!  



Thanks so much for stopping by!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Bring Your Own Sunshine - Designer's Choice

Hello! It's Designer's Choice day at Impression Obsession and I have chosen the lovely Sunflower Season stamp set. In my early child...