Thursday, October 24, 2024

Peace Tag

Hello, for this week's F4All Challenge, we are using embossing folders. I chose a lovely folder that my friend Janeen gave me.  I love incorporating tags as design elements, so I went with the Stitched Tag #6 by Impression Obsession.  Impression Obsession currently has some great deals available!  The site is offering a 50% off closing sale!

I also used the beautiful Christmas Words with Shadow Die from Pajama Crafter Stamps! 

We would love for you to join us at Splitcoaststampers for the challenges!  
 


Thanks so much for stopping by!!

1 comment:

  1. Love this Angie - that tag is a lovely shape and works well with your embossing

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Peace Tag

Hello, for this week's F4All Challenge, we are using embossing folders. I chose a lovely folder that my friend Janeen gave me.  I love i...