Wednesday, October 2, 2024

Halloween Fun - IO Halloween Hop Day 2

Welcome to Day 2 of the Halloween Hop! 

Today I am featuring Halloween Fun paper! I used the adorable Thermos and Mugs set for the cup die. I placed the dies on the paper so the skulls would be the focal point of the cups. Viola! I made Halloween cups from a Thermos die! (only 4 sets left in the store!) I used a Stitched Slimline Layer as a layering piece in the background. This die set and the Stitched Slimline Layers 2 are perfect for adding layers to Slimline and A2 designs!

There are now deeper discounts on most items in the store!  

Shop HERE for festive Fall goodies!


Once again, I used the Halloween Fun paper in the background for this cute pumpkin kitty. The kitty is from the Jack O' Kitty set, and there are Matching Dies for this set! The spider and web are from the Creepy Kitty set and have a Matching Die set!


Lastly, Ghouls just wanna have fun! I used a Rounded Corner Sentiments 1 to create a shelf for a monster to hang from. This cute Monster Set also has a Matching Die set! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Halloween Fun - IO Halloween Hop Day 2

Welcome to Day 2 of the Halloween Hop!  Today I am featuring  Halloween Fun paper ! I used the adorable Thermos and Mugs set for the cup di...