Monday, February 17, 2014

Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps Monday Inspiration



Hello! I hope you had an enjoyable weekend! 
It's time for Monday Inspiration with Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps!   I have a cheery card sure to warm up any winter blues that might be hanging around!


I used PPRS  EE0182 April Showers - Red Rubber Stamp for the sentiment and then decked it out with flowers from  CLR012 Flowers Clear Stamp and die cut them with PPRS-D012 Flowers Die Set. A bit of TH Distress inks on the edges and we have a card full of May flowers!

I hope you will hop on over to PPRS blog to see the fabulous creations my teammates have designed for you!

8 comments:

  1. I really like this and may be using the idea - thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, Angie! What a splendid background you made and the flowers are sooooooo gorgeous.
    Been wondering if you had snow. We had a bit on two days but it melted immediately. The weekend was beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I LOVE this, Angie!! Those are such lovely flowers and I love how you've coloured them!! I keep on going back to look at the card - it's really pretty!! Lovely sentiment, too. This is for sure a cheery card and makes you want to do a little spring dance!! Lovely my friend!!
    Hugs - and enjoy the holiday, hey!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very pretty Angie! Love how you added just a touch of color to the flowers! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this card is fab fab fab. i love the flower stamped on that BG paper with letters.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah, yes, I can feel the warmth washing over me just looking at this beautiful spring card, Angie! I love the flowers and, darn it, more goodies have been added to my Wish Book list!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card and makes me think of spring (wishful thinking?!). I love the newsprint flowers. They are so fresh.

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Pop the Bubbly for IO Team Favorites

 "Pop the Bubbly" is a fun sentiment and included in the Wine Sayings stamp set .  This is a sweet set for celebrations regardless...