Monday, February 24, 2014

Prickley Pear Rubber Stamp Monday Inspiration - Lucky Charm


Happy Monday!!!!  Phew, it's a bit of a difficult Monday this week trying to get back in the swing of things after a wonderful week of vacation.

As we are in the last week of February (can you believe that?) I thought I would start getting ready for a wee bit of green with a Lucky Charm card .

 I used the Clover circle stamp and Lucky Charm sentiment from PPRS  CLR013D Scalloped Circle Oval 5 Clear Stamp to take center stage and I used PPRS-D041 Scallop Circle Nesting Die for the green circle frame.

I hope you will hop on by Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps Blog to see more Monday Inspiration our talented Design Team has created for you today!


Other supplies used:
Paper: MME Collectable
Cheery Lynn Die - Burlap Border
Ribbon, twine

6 comments:

  1. What a bright fun card. The Irish in me says where's me shillelagh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful greens all together. isn't it Ireland where they say there are forty shades of green. love the way you used the little circle shamrocks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cheerful and the patterns add such a textured look to your card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful. I love the green colors and pattern. xx Becky

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all the greens in this card. I found myself pondering some Patty's Day cards this morning as well. Nothing came of it as I had to dash off to work but at least it is in mind. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely, cheerful, spring card, Angie!! Love the sweet sentiment and the banners and all the greens!!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Pop the Bubbly for IO Team Favorites

 "Pop the Bubbly" is a fun sentiment and included in the Wine Sayings stamp set .  This is a sweet set for celebrations regardless...