Saturday, August 9, 2014

Speedy Fox - Razzle Dazzle and a Feather


Happy Saturday everyone!  Well the first week of school is in the books and we are off to a good start at our house.  This has been a super fun week to play along with DTGD challenges at Splitcoaststampers and I even had the privilege of hostessing a challenge!

I created my card for this week's  Speedy Fox & Friends Challenge with a little help from Sylvia's (DTGD14~Fee~) challenge at Splitcoasstampers.  I used the wrinkle free distress technique to achieve my color layer.  I mixed TH Broken China distress Ink and TH Dusty Concord marker on my craft mat, spritzed with water then swished the layer through the ink and let dry. I heat embossed the feather from "Be a Showoff" with white EP.


I hope you will stop on by Speedy Fox & Friends Challenge to see what the team has created and find out how you can play along!

TFL and enjoy your weekend!







6 comments:

  1. Even the watermark works on this card.......Lis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely feather! I LOVE aqua!! Your card is so very pretty with all the aqua sequins at the bottom!!!! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very pretty, Angie. I love the sequins.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Angie,
    Lovely and elegant and the sequins are so perfect

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Angie! The inky background looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card. Thanks for the direct to Speedy Fox. The challenges look fun and great stamps

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Pop the Bubbly for IO Team Favorites

 "Pop the Bubbly" is a fun sentiment and included in the Wine Sayings stamp set .  This is a sweet set for celebrations regardless...