Thursday, February 2, 2017

A Gift For You with Red Rubber Designs


Hello there!  It's my turn to share my project on the Red Rubber Designs Blog and today I am featuring my first ever shaker card!   For today's project, I used  Gift For You which can be found in the Red Rubber Designs online store. 

My sweet friend Janeen sent me acetate sheets and foam tape the other day so I had to put aside my fear of the shaker and just DO IT!  I hope you will hop on over to the Red Rubber Designs Blog  to view my shaker card!  

  Here is a closer look at the variety of ways the "Gift For You" stamp set can be purchased!

Gift For You (unmounted)

Gift for you (Cling mount)

Presents (Cling Mount)




3 comments:

  1. I think your first shaker card is simply fabulous, Angie!!!! I've made only one shaker, so far!!!! The DI bg is beautiful and I love how you have done the gifts with the DIs, as well!!!! And I don't think that your shaker is overfilled - it looks great!!!!! This is beautiful, my friend!!!!
    Have a great day!!!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why did you leave it so long - gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Angie - I use both micro beads and sequins, and sometimes die/punch waste too, if the colours 'work'
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

For the Teacher with The Project Bin

Hello!!  Happy weekend and happy summer for all those who graduated this week!  Here in our county, another school year has come to a close...