Saturday, July 22, 2017

Come and Behold Him

Hello and happy weekend to you!  
Today I am sharing another Christmas card in July with The Project Bin stamps!  I love creating Christmas projects all year long, it helps keep me cool!  :)  I haven't found the time this year to work on a set amount per month so I am going to have to really get going or I will be buying a box of cards this year.    

I chose this beautiful sentiment from the Joyful Song set for my focal point.  I love the pretty design of this sentiment.  It's a show stopper!


I adhered the white and gold foil designer paper layers on heavy weight blue cardstock and stamped the sentiment in the same shade as the cardstock. 


I would love to know if you create your Christmas cards all year or create them all at once. 




4 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful, my friend! So elegant and crisp! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angie, what a beautiful and elegant card! I love the sketch and this beautiful portion of the Christmas carol. It's one of my favorite Christmas songs. Well, I have made a few Christmas cards already, but I tend to be a procrastinator...it's pathetic. I do make duplicates, and that helps me a lot. Using the same card layout and perhaps a different sentiment really works for me. This is a special time of year to get working on them, so thanks so much for this beautiful inspiration! I really love this stamp set! Hugs! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely design - like the focus on the sentiment provided by the layout you chose and that blue card

    ReplyDelete
  4. A stunning card Angie - love the deep blue of the stamping and the base with the gold accents. I batch make my Christmas cards at the end of the year.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Posies & More - Day 2 of IO March Release & Hop

Today is day two of the March Impression Obsession Release & Hop. First, I am featuring these pretty Layered Posies . This set is fun be...