Saturday, July 22, 2017

Come and Behold Him

Hello and happy weekend to you!  
Today I am sharing another Christmas card in July with The Project Bin stamps!  I love creating Christmas projects all year long, it helps keep me cool!  :)  I haven't found the time this year to work on a set amount per month so I am going to have to really get going or I will be buying a box of cards this year.    

I chose this beautiful sentiment from the Joyful Song set for my focal point.  I love the pretty design of this sentiment.  It's a show stopper!


I adhered the white and gold foil designer paper layers on heavy weight blue cardstock and stamped the sentiment in the same shade as the cardstock. 


I would love to know if you create your Christmas cards all year or create them all at once. 




4 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful, my friend! So elegant and crisp! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angie, what a beautiful and elegant card! I love the sketch and this beautiful portion of the Christmas carol. It's one of my favorite Christmas songs. Well, I have made a few Christmas cards already, but I tend to be a procrastinator...it's pathetic. I do make duplicates, and that helps me a lot. Using the same card layout and perhaps a different sentiment really works for me. This is a special time of year to get working on them, so thanks so much for this beautiful inspiration! I really love this stamp set! Hugs! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely design - like the focus on the sentiment provided by the layout you chose and that blue card

    ReplyDelete
  4. A stunning card Angie - love the deep blue of the stamping and the base with the gold accents. I batch make my Christmas cards at the end of the year.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Growing In Unity Blog Hop

Some of us had the chance to be Growing In Unity Girls over the past few months and today we invite you to hop along with us for a ch...