Hello, friends! I have a fun and cozy handmade Christmas card to share today. Since it’s the first day of the month, that means it’s time for a new Fan Club Christmas Challenge at Splitcoaststampers!
Cozy Christmas Kitty Card
I started with patterned paper from the retired Brutus Monroe Kitten Christmas paper pack. I used the adorable black-and-white kitty pattern for the card base. For my focal point, I chose the coral-colored bow pattern from the same paper pack and die cut a large ticket.
The ticket shape features a fun stitched border created with Scrapbook.com’s Nested Stitched Ticket dies This set includes four stitched ticket dies in various sizes. I used the second-smallest ticket for my stamped image, which gave me just the right amount of room for this sweet kitty.
I stamped Lawn Fawn’s Cozy Cat with a mug onto the ticket and colored the cup to coordinate with the coral patterned paper. I love to color images in similar colors to the patterned paper's color —it helps everything feel connected without adding a lot of extra embellishment.
Then I stamped and die cut the little steam heart to place above the mug. Such a tiny detail, but it makes this already adorable kitty even cuter!
To finish the card, I added three snowflakes around the kitty ticket and tucked in a speech bubble with the sentiment “Keep It Cozy.” The combination of the little kitty, steaming mug, snowflakes, and Christmas papers makes this such a fun winter scene.
More Kitty Card Inspiration
If you enjoy making cute kitty cards, you might also enjoy these projects:
Card making is such a wonderful way to share creativity while sending something fun and handmade. You can easily adapt this handmade card design using your favorite stamps, patterned papers, and coloring techniques.
Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you’ll join us for this month’s Fan Club Christmas Challenge!
See you in the gallery!

No comments:
Post a Comment
You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!