Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Side Effect of Being Awesome!

Hello, it's Wednesday today and that means it's time to play with a new sketch at Splitcoaststampers!  Allison created this lovely sketch for us this week.  I hope you will head on over to SC659 and join us this week!


I just love this sentiment and I think it looks so cute paired with this sweet little owl from Unity Stamp Co - Strange Bird.  My daughter just happened to bring up this weekend that in Elementary school she was thought of as weird. What?   I don't even think she is quirky!  She has such an even temperament but I guess if someone wants to call her weird that's ok since it's a side effect of AWESOME, which she most definitely is!!  Here is to those of us who are a little weird!!! It would be pretty boring if we were all the same!!!


I am also playing along with Unity's FB Inspiration challenge - A Krafty Base and twine.

Thanks for stopping by, now go be awesome!!!

3 comments:

  1. Ang, I LOVE your card! What a great sketch card (which was a tough one), but this bird is hilarious! I love the DP and how you've colored his hat. Beautifully done (and photographed)! I doubt your daughter was or is weird, but if they thought so in elementary, then the best part is that she is truly awesome now (and surely always was...they were the weird ones). Hugs, sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was weird in elementary school and junior high. By high school I learned to embrace the weird. I love this card with the colors, the awesome bird and the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Posies & More - Day 2 of IO March Release & Hop

Today is day two of the March Impression Obsession Release & Hop. First, I am featuring these pretty Layered Posies . This set is fun be...