Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Fork In the Road


Ha!  I had a hoot coming up with this!  The Project Bin and Eyelet Outlet had an Instagram Hop a couple of weeks ago and I selected a package of Silverware Brads with the idea of combining the fork with this sentiment from the Wise Men stamp set.  As I was pondering the creation of this card I came up with the idea to add the vintage car from Classic Man.  Which fork will he take I wonder?  

That's it for me today.  If you are in the US I hope you had a lovely long weekend!  

Thanks for stopping by!





4 comments:

  1. This really made me giggle! What a great card Angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a hoot!! now wonder you said, you crack yourself up. LOL I love the realism. Great grad card too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGOSH now THIS is creative! So much fun! I'm loving the sky and the clouds - stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the giggle Angela - this is classic, pun intended!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Happy Graduation

This week, we are creating "happy" cards for the Free 4 All challenge at SCS . I used new IO products to make my Happy Graduation ...