Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Hand Made Thank You

 Today I am featuring a brand new set by The Project BinHand Made is designed for the back of your cards and projects. They are all super cute and several have space in the designs to add your name.  There is even an Angel Policy stamp: "Hand Stamped by..........theprojectbin" so that you can place the stamp on the back of your TPB projects and sell them! 

For my teacher, thank you cards, I randomly stamped the little mini rose which is included in this set on card stock.  I die cut the hearts using the In My Heart die.  Next, I colored the mini rose hearts, then die cut a piece of foam with the heart die and adhered the foam to the rose hearts. 

For the sentiment, I used the THANK YOU from the Deer Mom stamp set.  You didn't know there was a Thank You sentiment included in that set?  I adore the "Thank You for Letting me Lick the Beaters" sentiment but my mom never let us do that so I decided to do a little surgery and snipped the "Thank You" away from the rest of the sentiment.  If I ever want to use the complete sentiment it's super easy to place both pieces next to one another and no one has to know they were cut apart.  If you don't like the idea of cutting your sentiments apart then it's easy enough to just mask what you don't need.


For the pink card, I stamped the circular stamp on the back and added a mini rose coloring it the same as the front.  For the blue card, I used the Angel Policy stamp even though I will be giving this away to one of my daughter's teachers.  I love the font on the "hand made just for you" sentiment and stamped it on the yellow card.

With these cards, I am joining the CAS481 challenge to create a thank you card or graduation card.

Featuring:

Hand Made

Deer Mom

In My Heart

2 comments:

  1. Great cards for the teachers. We didn't have beaters to lick but all 4 of us got to scrape out the bowl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet thank you cards. Yes. I do stamp surgery often. I like a variety of stamps for the backs of cards.

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Pop the Bubbly for IO Team Favorites

 "Pop the Bubbly" is a fun sentiment and included in the Wine Sayings stamp set .  This is a sweet set for celebrations regardless...