Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Big Thanks

Tuesday night means it is time for a new Art Nudge. I love the graphic lines of this week's art prompt #7.  I followed the basic line and color combo then veered off on my own with the Big Thanks sentiment in the pink block and a pink border strip in the blue block. Fun!

The Art Nudge is open to all artists and all types of art.  I happen to create cards so I tend to stay in my lane but all art media is welcome!  We would love to see you there!


This sentiment die and much more can be found at Impression Obsession.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Big Thanks

2 comments:

  1. Loving this graphic card in there gorgeous colours Angie, it's really eye catching and gorgeous
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love this design! The colours, angles and font have a great 80s vibe to them, IMO, but also feel wonderfully au courant.

    Autumn Zenith 🎃 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Sweet Friend - Impression Obsession Team Favorites

Hello!  This week we are sharing Team Favorites at Impression Obsession!  I just love the Sweet as Honey stamp and Coordinating Die Set !  ...