Sunday, April 26, 2020

Oh Dear

Today is Featured Stamper day at SCS and we are celebrating Gloria!  Our cards have gingham paper and a critter as a focal point but everything else is different.

I made my own gingham frame by stamping the Mini Gingham background stamp on cardstock and then die cutting it with the Large Frame.  My focal point is the adorable Deary and Oh Dear birthday greeting.  (I need a lot of belated birthday greeting cards and not because I don't care.  I am convinced that the act of writing out an envelope taking something to the PO utilizes a totally different side of the brain from the creating side.  To finish off the card I used  Winter Foliage and a heart from Primitive Gingerbread.


I am a little later in posting this tonight because we took a day out and had a lovely celebration day.  I made us an extra nice meal with homemade German Chocolate Cake for dessert.  We saved the world once again in a game of Pandemic and generally enjoyed being together.  I hope that wherever you are you had a good day today. 

 As we begin another week, you are in my thoughts and I appreciate that you stopped by today!  


Mini Gingham   Large Frame     Deary

Oh Dear    Winter Foliage      Primitive Gingerbread


3 comments:

  1. Such a lovely card, that sentiment is adorable. Love the gingham pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card Angie. Love the red gingham, and the look on the deer. - yes, I have made cards and then posted them late...
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, this is so darling! What a lovely sounding day. I will be craving German chocolate cake all week now, I'm sure. Yum-yum! :)

    Autumn Zenith 🎃 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Happy Graduation

This week, we are creating "happy" cards for the Free 4 All challenge at SCS . I used new IO products to make my Happy Graduation ...