Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Somebunny's Birthday!

It's time for a new Art Nudge!  

I had a lot of fun coloring this cute Ballerina Bunny.  Next, I added the Bunny's Birthday sentiment.  The image and sentiment are stamped and colored on one of my favorite background die-cuts, Crazy Stitched Set.


  I used the cute Hand Stamped on the back of my card and I will personalize it before mailing.


Thanks so much for stopping by and remember to stop by the 8th - 10th for the Summer Release Celebration!

In the meantime head on over to the Art Nudge!  The Art Nudge is open to every type of artist and we would love to see you there!

Ballerina Bun      Bunny's Birthday       Crazy Stitched Set

Hand Stamped

3 comments:

  1. Such an adorable card, love the ballerina bunny. Beautiful choice of colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how i love that bunny and how you have used her Angie - a sweet card!
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, how splendidly sweet, charming and fun. When I was a little girl, my paternal grandma made wonderful soft dolls, many of which were bunnies, and something about this sweet ballerina rabbit instantly reminded me of those precious toys from my youth. 🐰💗

    Autumn Zenith 🎃 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Happy Graduation

This week, we are creating "happy" cards for the Free 4 All challenge at SCS . I used new IO products to make my Happy Graduation ...