Our neighbor is celebrating a birthday tomorrow. He is a fabulous "Mr. Fix It" and has an incredible shop! MFT's Tool charms arrived just in time for all the upcoming masculine events!!!
I took my "Swiss Dots" Cuttlebug embossing folder and inked the side with the raised dots. After embossing, one side had raised Swiss Dots but I flipped the paper over to the inverted dots with just a bit of ink in the holes to give the look of a tool peg board!!!
To add just a bit more texture I used Tim Holtz Grunge paper for the tag!
TFL!
Sunday, March 25, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Handmade Holiday Collection - SMD October Release
Hello, crafty friends! It's release day at SweetMissDaisy Designs , and this October collection is filled with holiday magic! From cha...
-
Hello! I am so excited because today Unity Stamp Company and My Sweet Petunia (the maker of the MISTI) are teaming up for a fun hop...
-
Welcome to the Impression Obsession Fall Die Release Celebration! Check the end of this post for all the Hop details! There is somet...

Cool card! My Grandfather always kept his tools all nice and neat on a peg board just like this!
ReplyDelete