Monday, July 9, 2012

FOSTV Challenge 28 - Vacation

Woohoo for summer fun and vacations!!!  At Friends of Speedy TV we are going to celebrate summer by making a vacation card!  One randomly selected winner will receive the stamp set pictured at the bottom of this post! I can't wait to see your entry HERE.

 For my card I chose to make a beach tote card!!!  I used a stamp set from Mark's Finest Papers a Heinrich Co called Sand Dollar Mini.  This is a great little stamp set for the beach lover!!



I am not sure if you can tell from this angle but I added a good bit of bling!  Gemstones were placed in the word BEACH. and in the middle of the sand dollar.  I added some fun holiday ribbon for the handles.  Who says you can't use Christmas ribbon on a beach tote?!  It just adds to the bling!


Recipe:
Paper: DCWV Tahiti Beach Stack
Accessories: Holiday Noel Ribbon, and gemstones
Die: MFT Squiggle Border
Stamps: Mark's Finest Papers a Heinrich Co, Sand Dollar Mini

Sand Dollar Mini
              This is the stamp set you could win!!!
Flamingo's on Vacation

8 comments:

  1. Lena, this is sooo cute & fun! LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is so stinkin cute! I love how you did a bag !

      Delete
  2. Angie, this is so clever...love the beach bag! Great choice of papers and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just so creative, Angela. Love this, and I think your handles are great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Angie I LOVE that amazing beach tote!! So fun and creative ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is marvelous! Love the tote style crd!

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Growing In Unity Blog Hop

Some of us had the chance to be Growing In Unity Girls over the past few months and today we invite you to hop along with us for a ch...