Monday, May 26, 2014

Monday Inspiration - A Bouquet for a Friend


Good Monday Morning!  It's a lovely Monday at our house because it's the first Monday of Summer Vacation!  Woohoo!  The only down side is we aren't dashing off on a vacation as we do most years.  Steve actually has next week off and that week is jam packed with teen commitments. Ah, the um.....joys, yes joys of growing up kids!

For today's  Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps Monday Inspiration card I used one of the Embossing Folder prints I made a few weeks ago for my tutorial.  The  flower stamp from CLR047 Mini Vases Clear Set was inked with TH distress inks, then spritzed with water before stamping on the CS.  I love how distress inks blend!  I die cut and stamped the min vase with:  PPRS-D047 Mini Vases Die Set and CLR047 Mini Vases Clear Set


That's all for me today, I hope you will I hope you  will stop by PPRS blog for more Monday Inspiration from the talented Design Team!

I played along with SCS TLC482 with this card.

7 comments:

  1. Nice summery card to brighten this grey day. Hope the week goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angie this is so pretty! love that background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, Angie!! Loving the sweet little vase and flowers and your bg looks great!! Lovely card!!

    Have a nice day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Angela. Your backgrounds are stunning! I love the colors on this card. Super vibrant! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card! Love the colors

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, Angie, this is so, so beautiful! I just LOVE these colors together! And the inked and spritzed embossing folders - well, I just have to try this technique! I just love yours!! Hugs, my sweet friend! (And I hope those dishes are done now! Hehe!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful card.

    I've posted the finished painting on my blog if you want to see it. Bless you

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Pop the Bubbly for IO Team Favorites

 "Pop the Bubbly" is a fun sentiment and included in the Wine Sayings stamp set .  This is a sweet set for celebrations regardless...