Sunday, March 29, 2015

New Mercies

Good Sunday to you!
Of all the scriptures I think on regularly this one is probably my most frequent.  

Lamentations 3:22-23
23 They (His Mercies) are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness.  

I am so thankful for the new mercies every morning and a fresh start each day!  With that thought in mind I reached for Sweet 'N Sassy's New Creature Clear Stamp set to feature on my Sunday post. 


I sponged distress ink over two stencils for the base then swished paper through distress ink spritzed with water for the butterflies.

Did you know that the New Creature stamp set now has a coordinating die set?



Thanks for looking and have a great Sunday!

Angie

7 comments:

  1. Angie your card is just fabulous!! Love the colors and technique used here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome card. Love the colors and the design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angie, I am swooning over this creation!! It is utterly gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Angie - gorgeous design and colours. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous. I love the background.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, Angie, this is one of my favorite verses too, and I love the song that I often sing as well! Stunning card, and I love the stenciling! Wow! Hugs, precious friend, and hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Pop the Bubbly for IO Team Favorites

 "Pop the Bubbly" is a fun sentiment and included in the Wine Sayings stamp set .  This is a sweet set for celebrations regardless...