Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Splitcoaststampers Product Review - Spellbinders 3D Embossing Folders

Hello Everyone!
Today on Splitcoaststampers the Product Focus Team shares thoughts on Spellbinders 3D Embossing Folders.

I cannot tell a lie all of my cards came together quickly using Spellbinders Embossing Folders.  That's saying something since I have shared with you, plenty of  stories of my long drawn out projects! 

Here's a look at what I created with Spellbinders E3D-019 Shady Alure EF:



Creations with:
Spellbinders 33D020 Dew Drop Delight


For this card I cut down the embossed layer to fit an A2 size card.  I stamped directly on the label then popped up the cat and butterfly.  I love that the label is part of the design and there's no fiddling with a diffuser!

Spellbinders 3D embossing folders do not disappoint.  They are a two piece sturdy folder held together by hinges.  The finished,embossed layer is a larger layer at 5x7" which allows more space to create with or they can be cut to a smaller size as I did for my last card. The embossing is deeply etched for beautiful dimension.   I can't help running my fingers over the raised designs!

There is more to see so I hope you will stop by and  view all the designer samples check out the Product Focus Gallery!


Thanks for stopping by!


Stamps and Dies:
1)Sweet 'n Sassy: Congrats Grad Clear Stamp Set
2)Spellbinders: Outrageous Butterfly
3)
4)Sweet 'n Sassy: Faith  Clear Stamp Set
5)Penny Black: In the Garden Clear Stamp Set

4 comments:

  1. Oh, Angie, these are beautiful, and I especially love the first EF with those gorgeous butterflies! Stunning! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards Angie. Love the elegant look you achieved with those folders. I have a bunch, but haven't used them for a long time. Time to take them out again...

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, what great use of the lovely EFs, Angie!!! Lovely cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Reviewer Really I enjoy your site with effective and useful information. It is included very nice post with a lot of our resources.thanks for share. i enjoy this post.

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Spring Things - Day 2 IO April Release Hop

Welcome to day two of the Impression Obsession April Release! Today is the second day of the Impression Obsession April Release. For my firs...