Thursday, June 25, 2015

Buggin' Ya yet?

If you are looking for my Red Rubber Design post follow me HERE!

**********

Hello, I have a cheerful card to share with you today!

I think the bugs in the "Buggin' Ya" Clear Stamp set are SO cute!  What makes these bugs even cuter?  A coordinating die set!!!  It's so much fun to stamp and color these critters, then use the "Buggin' Ya Die" instead of having to cut around all those tiny legs and antennae!  

For the inside,  I used one of the twelve sentiments and inlaid the sentiment circle within the designer paper.

Thanks so much for stopping by now here's the 
Fine Details!

For my design, I used a Tuesday Morning Sketch from a few weeks ago, Sketch #304.


Buggin' Ya Clear Stamp set 


9 comments:

  1. These colors make me so happy. I love how you did the inside of the card as well. These bugs are cute! They shouldn't give anyone the heebie geebies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely ladybird and cute card - nice papers too. The dies make them great to work with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angie, this is adorable! What beautiful paper, and I love this little ladybug and the sweet sentiment! How sweet! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful cute card - and how awesome to have matching dies for the critters!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable little guy he is, Angie!!!!! And you have coloured him so beautifully to go with the lovely mix of patterned papers you've used!!! This card really sings spring and summer, hey and it is such fun and so happy!!!! Love the inside, too!!!! Very cute, Angie!!!
    Have a great Sunday, my friend!!!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful colour combo. Nice


    Rellaidiovo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for your sweet comment on my card at Splitcoast. Yours is a gorgeous card as well. What a fun skech from TMS! I'll have to use it soon! Melissa was a great DT member at SSW! Have a wonderful week!
    Judi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable inside and out! Such a cute lady bug!

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Pop the Bubbly for IO Team Favorites

 "Pop the Bubbly" is a fun sentiment and included in the Wine Sayings stamp set .  This is a sweet set for celebrations regardless...