Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Maddie Kitten and a Winner!

The Picket Fence Studios March release was full of fun and now I get to announce the winner of the $15.00 Gift Voucher!  But first, I am sure you want something pretty to look at along with the prize announcement right? 

Here is Maddie Kitten!  


Maddie is a charmer and joins Olivia and Cali as the darling felines at Picket Fence Studios.


   Olivia Kitten                             Cali Kitten
   

I also love this stamp and often pair it with one of the cute kittens.  However, for this card, I used this great sentiment stamp. Psst, this little stamp is sold at a great price point too!

                   Fabuloulsy Perfect               Rescued is my Favorite Breed


Without further ado...............

Denise Bryant you are my winner! Please contact me so I can send you your voucher!

Beautiful cards with the new designs! The wood slice is an awesome background for the foxes, and I love your colors on your first card!
My favorite painting medium would be watercolors. I am especially loving using my Zig markers and a paintbrush.

1 comment:

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Happy Graduation

This week, we are creating "happy" cards for the Free 4 All challenge at SCS . I used new IO products to make my Happy Graduation ...