Friday, March 22, 2019

You Got This & a PFS Winner!

Today's Free For All Challenge at SCS has us choosing our favorite color combo.  I have a lot of favorites!  This is one of my newest. It's a slightly new take on my all-time favorite pink and blue combo.  Once stenciled the Peacock Feathers ink has a sea-foam green tone.  I guess I do like it because I just bought liners for my new art cabinets in this same shade of green.  

Well, you probably are not here to read about my favorite colors!  My winner Denise was lucky enough to have been drawn on two of the DT blogs as a winner. She has generously given up one of the gift vouchers so that we can draw another winner and share the love.
Thank you so much, Denise!
I told my son (who is home for spring break) how many commenters I had over the two-day release and asked him to pick a number and he picked #4.  Joyce was my 4th commenter!

I need to own that sentiment! I do that all the time! Thankfully I’ve never been arrested! 😂
Well, Joyce, you got this and now you can own that sentiment!  :) 
Please contact me via email and I will give you all the info.  GV expires April 15 so contact me soon!
Featured on my card today:

        You Got This                         Fish Scales Stencil
      
     


1 comment:

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Cheers!

Hello, this week at the Free 4 All Challenge we are adding Five Dots!   These can be enamel dots, sequins, hand-drawn, stamped, gems, pearls...