Saturday, November 30, 2019

Such a Gift to Me

It's Saturday and that means it's time for this week's Inspiration Challenge.  Stacy is our hostess and she is taking us to one of her Pinterest boards.  She has chosen beautiful ornaments to inspire us this week.  I needed a thank you card so I used the colors on this box of ornaments as my inspiration. 


I used the Elegant Aster stamp set by Gina K Designs and the Die set to cut the beautiful butterfly.  For the background, I cut a piece of this amazing paper from the elegant Parisian Garden paper stack.  Not only is Gina K patterned paper beautiful it also has a luxurious feel to it! 

Gina K Designs also has a sale going on this weekend!

Image may contain: text

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

               

MISTI is also offering a sale!


3 comments:

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Sweet Friend - Impression Obsession Team Favorites

Hello!  This week we are sharing Team Favorites at Impression Obsession!  I just love the Sweet as Honey stamp and Coordinating Die Set !  ...