Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Autumn Watercolor

It's Wednesday and that means it's time for a new Watercolor Wednesday Challenge at SCS!  Kia found a fabulous tutorial for us.  I will say that this is my 2nd attempt.  I liked my water and mountains so much better in my first attempt but I tried to do the leaves like the tutorial and I made a huge mess of it.  This was my 2AM attempt so I will have to try again another time, and I WILL.  The tutorial shows two different scenes and I can't wait for another painting session.  I have to say that I enjoyed this so much that even at 3AM I had trouble falling asleep, I wanted to paint some more!  


I am also participating in Art Nudge #30.  In my first attempt I used all the colors but my green and red leaves looked off so in the 2nd attempt I just went with red leaves.
 

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I hope this inspires you to paint something!

5 comments:

  1. It's lovely but you need your rest too! Maybe get time to play tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Great watercoloring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a wonderful result Angie - love your colour combinations
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely gorgeous. I really mean that. What a serene, incredibly lovely autumnal setting.

    Autumn Zenith 🎃 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Sweet Friend - Impression Obsession Team Favorites

Hello!  This week we are sharing Team Favorites at Impression Obsession!  I just love the Sweet as Honey stamp and Coordinating Die Set !  ...