Saturday, October 10, 2020

Picket Fence Studios Blog Hop Winner!

If you are looking for the Inspiration Challenge Card Click HERE or scroll down.

Hullo! Today I have a fun watercolor card made at Lydia's Virtual Retreat this past spring. The flowers are made with q-tips and then I went off-tutorial a bit because mine did not look like Lydia's at ALL.  They were NOT a pretty sight!  So I added a bit of watercolor and then to finish off the card, I used a sentiment from the gorgeous Picket Fence Studios Face the Sun stamp set.  


Winner! Winner!
Since last week's hop was to celebrate an IG Milestone for a teammate I combined both blog comments and IG comments to find my winner. If you commented here and IG both entries were counted!  Thank you so much for all your lovely comments!

Congratulations @cardsbyjennifrann


 

4 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful card! Very nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look very pretty now. Good save!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I recognise this beauty from my craft room - thank you for such a lovely card

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Sweet Friend - Impression Obsession Team Favorites

Hello!  This week we are sharing Team Favorites at Impression Obsession!  I just love the Sweet as Honey stamp and Coordinating Die Set !  ...